Occupational self-defence & law
The Occupational Self-Defence and Law Course aims to address the problems faced by many in the security industry where physical violence is used by security personnel or in some cases, used against them by some member of the public. This course aims to provide trainees with an adequate knowledge of the law relating to self-defence.
To provide a more holistic understanding of self-defence applications and related concerns, this course will also inform trainees of other important areas of the law, namely: civilian’s arrest, the criminal charges relating to the wrongful use of force, and acquiring appropriate insurance to protect against civil liabilities. Local and international case studies of these areas will also be examined.
Maximum Wellness, TradeHub 21, 18 Boon Lay Way #09-137(a), Singapore 609966
Contact: 6592 255 263
Mr. M Ravi B.A, LLB Hons (Knowledge-Management, Human Rights) (Non-practicing)
Master Trainer. Van Ram M.ed (Enrolled), Bsc Hons Psych, DipHE
This course is designed to promote the
safety and security of the public.
It is highly specialised and Singapore's First Programme with a step by step proven system to prevent, mitigate and mediate physical harm from the assailant(s)/aggressor(s). It ensures our participants are on the right side of the law when applying self-defence strategies and essentially get you home safe and sound to your loved ones.
- Master Trainer. Van Ram M.ed (Enrolled), BSc Hons Psych
- Ms. Yingchi, Accounts and Administration Manager
- Krav Maga facilitators:
- Amnon Darsa,
- Vickram Kapur
- Occupational, Civil and Security Laws for Self-Defence
- Local and International Case Studies
- Personal and Company Insurance against Civil Lawsuits
- Tactical Self-defence, Law & Application
- Case-Scenarios on Self-Defence
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Apply Principles Ram’s BA3CDS format to your conflicts to resolve disputes effectively when threat is established.
- Establish Assertiveness and Confidence by Conflict Management Model
- Combative strategies, short and long distance
- Unarmed and Armed Combat
- Apply Principles Ram’s 3R
- Supplementary activities (Emotional and Law Helplines)
by Master Van Ram (left)
People working in the service industries; taxi drivers, security, sales and customer service, teachers, social workers, counsellors, psychologist, HR personnel, para-medics, businessmen.
Duration: 2 days, 18 hours total (0900-1800 both days)
Venue: Maximum Wellness, TradeHub 21, 18 Boon Lay Way #09-137(a), Singapore 609966
To Bring: Extra clothes and be dressed in Sports Attire, writing materials required. *Successful Participants will receive a Certificate of Performance